Jellybean's Journey
Followers
Blog Archive
January 2009
(21)
February 2009
(1)
April 2009
(3)
May 2009
(5)
About Me
Dad
View my complete profile
Thursday, April 30, 2009
My Favorite Things!
Like Oprah, I have a few of my favorite things with this pregnancy. I am sure there are many women out there who can relate. As I've started to grow these last few weeks, 34 Weeks, I have the worse case of heartburn and can't live without the Tums. Actually, since then I've progressed to some stronger meds to cope with this nasty and painful problem. My next favorite thing are my ballet slipper flats! What a joy to wear day in and day out as my feet swell to the size of watermelons! And lastly, I can't live without my daily dose of prunes. It also goes without saying, and not pictured, but toilet paper! If I knew how many trips to the restroom I'd be making as a pregnant lady I'd invested in Charmin months ago! Oh!!! And, my all time favorite item-these black yoga pants! Sheer Bliss! I wish they came in other colors but for now I have 5 pairs in black!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment